Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My first few weeks in Hwa Chong (LA)

My first week in Hwa Chong was fabulous! During the orientation, I made many friends, one of whom is my primary school friend. We played many games during the orientation, including throwing water bombs.

After school everyday, I have to go back to the boarding school. One of the reasons why I stay at the boarding school is because I live far away from here, at the far end of Singapore, at Changi. I made some friends in the other consortiums and got to experience other consortium's work and activities. Anyway, all my roommates are very friendly and helpful, helping me when I need them and I will also help them when they need so.

I like to play badminton. whether competitive or cooperative. Sometimes, I play with my family members. Other times, I play with my friends at school. To shrink this long story, I have made many friends and enjoyed almost every moment with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment