Thursday, March 4, 2010

My e-learning days......

Hello to all my viewers. It's been a few days since the end of e-learning and I want to post my thoughts about it. Nothing great actually happened on the first day, except for the fact that I had to spend another 1 hour completing all the leftover stuff. Also, I got stuck at the period where we had to do our IS work. I got stuck at the part where I had to insert an image into my website. Have I ever mentioned that I am a complete amatuer where IS was concerned? On the second day, things get a bit wiry. I spent too much time on reading up on the instructions that I did not have time to even do half of the work! Right after that was IH period. Mr Chua instructed us to use Google Docs to discuss our work, but we found that most of us did not even know how to so we decided to use MSN instead. Bad choice! We were immediately singled out on the next day! Afterwards was Science and I practically have no problem with it, except for spending too much time on watching the funny videos instead of doing the actual work. Halfway through doing the work, I was interrupted by a phone call. The phone call really surprised me. There was a scout meeting that afternoon and I was not even prepared yet! I had to stop my work immediately and go for the meeting, of course. This ended me up having to do the Science work at night, which I suppose is already late. What a bad experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment