Friday, June 24, 2011

June Holidays 1... (Term 3 Blog 1)

From the beginning of June holidays, I knew that I had no choice but to pull up my socks and work harder. Most of this June holidays was used to enrich myself in all aspects, especially Math. My undesirable result was mostly due to my Math papers, which was in turn caused by my underestimation of the test paper. I thought that the paper would contain questions I knew how to solve and instead studied for another test on the same day. On the day itself, I found that I was puzzled by many of the problems in the Math paper but did alright for the other one. My greatest regret for this term was to not study much for Math. My A2 last term boosted my confidence to do better for this term, but I instead grew over-confident. For the first two weeks of June, I concentrated on studying Math, and I am now quite sure that I can do better for my tests next term. I aim for better results next term, and I know if I work hard, I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment